Monday, October 7, 2019

Introduction

Welcome to my blog 
This is your introduction to one of the funniest people you will meet in your lifetime. I was born in the Bronx, New York on September 20th, 2002. However, my parents lived in Jamaica so after six months I moved to Jamaica to live with my mom and my two sisters. I attended a private elementary school down there and in 3rd grade my mom decided it was time to make the move to the United States permanently. I went to Welleby Elementary while my sisters attended Piper High School.
The transition was hard,at first having to make new friends, adjusting to the different environment, as well taking my first standardized tests. After my 4th grade year I really started to get the hang of things, I made new friends, started joining clubs and getting to know my community a lot better. During my last year in elementary school I became involved with the student council as well as becoming a safety patrol. 

I believe my years at Westpine Middle School were my best years.I was always doing my work on time, reading book in the library and never wanting to share my work. As I progressed into 7th grade I made a big transition. I was still completing my homework assignments and reading books but I started to care more about my appearance. In 8th grade my social skills definitely improved. I joined a lot of clubs like the math club, and National Juniors Honors Society. Because of my academics I was able to get into a special program where I could take high school classes in 8th grade. So by the time I graduated I had five high school credits.

While in 8th grade I decided that I wanted to become a lawyer so I applied for the Pre- Law magnet program in Fort Lauderdale High School. Went I got in I was really ecstatic, but I did not know the amount of work that was in store of me. I enjoyed 9th grade and 10th grade but I would say that 10th grade was my hardest year academically, emotionally and physically. My grades had started to drop and I lost a lot of weight. But 11th grade year it got better. my grades gradually went back up and to help take my mind off of things I joined my high school band. I am currently in 12th grade and the college process is taking a toll but it has also been my funniest year yet, I have made a group of friends, and have gone out and had fun so many times. Overall I have had my ups and downs but I finally have settled and I am ready for the future ahead of me 

No comments:

Post a Comment