Friday, April 17, 2020

Final Task CCR



This is my CCR for my final task. I basically describe how my process has been for this movie. My original plan was to an interview myself and have me asking as well as responding to the question. I finished filming that part and was getting to the editing portion, then my takes would not load for me to actually edit. So I had to re-shoot my video but because I was crunched for time I changed up the script. I made so I was a you-tuber who was doing a Question and ask video. Basically I got questions off of "twitter" (my ccr questions) and answered it for the public. This time around editing was easier. I added bloopers at the end to lighten up the tone of video. I also added in some music which I think went with the flow of things. I wanted to do so much more with this video but because my editing software was acting weird I did not get to do all the editing tricks that I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment