Friday, April 17, 2020

Final Task

Due to many instances, the Coronavirus being the biggest, I was not able to finish my movie. I would have edited what I have but I filmed the beginning and the middle of the movie first so none of it would make sense. However I want to show that I was on track to making a good movie, so I will insert some of the clips that we were able to film. I wanted to go into detail about the coronavirus because it definitely had a big impact on me. My plan was to finish filming over spring break when the actors/actresses would have more time because we weren't in school. However, we got the news that school was canceled a week early. Not only that but places started to close down. Where we were scheduled to film was also not safe. For example, we needed to film at the hospital, but who would go to the hospital at a time like this. I tried to film to the best of my ability but there was only so much I could. So I decided to focus more on my CCR since it was something that I could film inside.




These are a couple unedited clips from my movie 


No comments:

Post a Comment