Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming blog: The pressure is on

From my last blog, things got a little hectic. So while talking to Jeffrey he explained that with his schedule he would not be able to help me with the project, this meant that I was stuck stranded. I had to find a new lead actor and actress, change up a couple things in the movie, and change up my schedule. The biggest issue was the schedule. Once I found new people to play my parts, we had to come up with a schedule together. The lead male actor has practice and work, while the female lead had work. I also realized how jam-packed my schedule was, I had work during the week, an awards ceremony, and I will be going to Orlando, Florida for my State competition for Debate. We all got together to discuss our schedule and we said we would film Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I won't lie at the moment I am feeling a bit overwhelmed because of how much I have to do in such little time, but I have faith.
The good thing is, we are sticking to the schedule so far. After we got out of school, I shot the last couple of scenes in my film after we got out of school. Since my storyboard was not up to date on the new changes made, it was a little difficult to film. However, we got it done. It was super fun to film though. Since all of us are friends, the atmosphere was really light and fun. We definitely laughed a lot and had to take many shots, but I think we got some good footage. I remember the lead female actresses, messing up the scene and then saying "How to real actors do this without laughing so much"  We shot the movie on a phone, and the quality was better. Because we didn't use the actual camera, I put the footage on a flash drive, and I have to dump it on the computer I am going to edit on. As of right now, I am on track with my new schedule and I hope this works out for the rest of the week.
My lead male and female actor/actress smiling at finishing the first day of shooting 

No comments:

Post a Comment