Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning Script: Location,Participants,Health, and Schedule



Writing this took a little bit of work. To help me put things into perspective, the first thing I did was write everything down on paper. Once I did that all I had to do was transfer information. There are still a few kinks to figure out though. For example, for the location aspect, we still have to ask the hospital we will be filming at if it's okay to film at the entrance. Getting the actors and actresses was also a challenge. It took a while for people to respond about being in the video so it was once of the first things that I completed. The health aspect was easy to complete and I made to go into detail about safety because I wouldn't want anything happening while filming. The planning process that we have completed gives me deeper access to directors and the work that has to be done to put on a film. This is a fun project though, and I am excited to storyboard and film.

No comments:

Post a Comment