Thursday, March 19, 2020

How Did We Get Here!

Well, a lot has happened from the last time since I have blogged. As seen in my previous blogs I have been scheduling my reshoots and editing, but never actually getting to do it. I figured that with this spring break coming up I would have plenty of time to work. However, another external factor has me not filming. By now you surely know about the coronavirus formally known as " CODIV-19". It has had a major impact on our lives. It has affected me personally by causing a disruption in my education. The superintendent originally closed school a week early so we had two weeks off, then he moved the date we go back to school on April the 13th. Now we have to adjust our schedule because we still have to study for our end of the year exams. In terms of filming. Because a lot of places are closing it makes it harder for me to actually refilm some of my scenes. Not only has it affected my education but it has affected my senior life in general. My senior activities like prom or our senior brunch have been canceled.  However, that is not my main concern. They have not said it yet, but there are other schools who are canceling their graduation. I will be really bummed if my graduation gets canceled because it has been all I have been looking forward to since I came to high school. Regardless life must go on. In times like these, we must keep hope that things will get better. In the midst of bad news, there are a couple good things. Many people have been able to recover from the virus, as well as some bodies of water have been cleared from pollution.

No comments:

Post a Comment