Thursday, March 12, 2020

There's still time

So from the schedule that I had from Monday, I filmed nothing on the days I was supposed to. But there is a good reason. I recently found out that our movie was due on April 9th. And before you start thinking I'm going to wait till the last minute, I made a promise to myself that I would not. I just moved up when I was going to do my filming. I plan on filming my movie over spring break. However, there is one little problem. I have to return the schools' camera and tripod by Monday, March 16th. But I have a solution to the problem. I plan on filming on an iPhone this time. And I know what your thinking once again, "I thought that didn't work the last time?" Well, the reason it did not work is that I was using an iPhone while trying to edit on my windows computer. So things were not transferring over easily. I plan to solve this problem by using an apple computer this time. My sister is kind of enough to give me her mac book air, over spring break so by the time I finish filming again I can finally edit.
In the meantime, I also have to think about my CCR which is also due on April 9th. I have my idea though I just need to film it. What I plan on doing is doing an interview like how the late-night show host does it.  I want it to be very comical while also getting the points I need to across. So I will set up a table and two chairs and have my friends interview on the process while also inserting some footage of my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment