Monday, March 9, 2020

Starting from the bottom

I have been pretty busy since the last time that I turned a blog in. School is now coming up to an end and I have to think of things such as college and my graduation. In the midst of all of it, I make time because I actually like this class. Pertaining to this class, I have some work to do. When we were doing peer reviews, I enjoyed watching another person's film, but it made me realize that my film needs a lot of work. One of the things that I noticed is I need more camera angles, I have about 3 different ones. This means that this week I need to reshoot and get the camera at different angles of some scenes. Another thing I need to do is add dialogue. Most of my film is music covering dialogue and I have to lower the music and let the dialogue be heard. The only reason I did that is that there is background noise that I did not know how to get rid of. So I also have to redo my voiceovers and dialogue.
After reflecting on my own film I decided to create some new filming days. I am hoping that if all goes planned, I can film tomorrow. I plan on doing my voice-overs and dialogue on Wednesday, Thursday we continue reshoots, then I plan to start editing on Thursday and Friday. I just have to be wary because I work on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. However, if I feel as though I am being overwhelmed I will have to call out so I can get this film down.  In the last couple of my blogs, I have been talking about how hard it is to juggle everything that I am doing. So to help myself with the load, I take a break, take a few deep breaths and remind myself that there is a reason for me doing all of this. I am saying this because this is the positive attitude I am going into this week with.
I got my tassel for graduation and that is what motivates me to keep pushing 

No comments:

Post a Comment